Needs Assistance Program
Our Needs Assistance Program is designed to help individuals within the High-Bridge and Wilmore Community
- Utility Payments: Water, Gas, or Electric
- Housing and Rental Payments
- Clothing: Related to fire, flood, or unexpected relocation
- Food Pantry: Last Saturday of each month for eligible individuals and families
- NOTE: we may be limited in our ability to help with bill payment according to budget. We do set limits on financial assistance! We do, however, encourage individuals to use our other programs (Thrift Shop) as needed! We can further provide limited counsel as it pertains to accessing other resources within the Wilmore, Jessamine, and Lexington area.
- For other information on needs assistance within Jessamine County, please feel free to call 211 from any phone.
Monday – Friday, except for Wednesday
9:00 am to 3:00 or by appointment.
Feel free to call and leave a message and we will call you back at our earliest availability!
Please make sure to clearly leave your name and number!
You can also fill out the following contact form and we will get back in touch with you!