Needs Assistance Program
Our Needs Assistance Program is designed to help individuals within the High-Bridge and Wilmore Community 40390 zip code.
- Utility Payments: Water, Gas, or Electric
- Housing and Rental Payments
- Clothing: Related to fire, flood, or unexpected relocation
- Food Pantry: Last Saturday of each month for eligible individuals and families
- The food distribution takes place in the basement of the Wilmore Presbyterian Church located at 100 North Lexington Ave
- The shelves are empty because this was taken after the meals were provided for the month. The shelves will be restocked prior to the next months distribution when another large number of meals will be given out.
- CLEAN CUPBOARD
- This benefit is provided by the Wilmore Presbyterian Church at the same time that the food is distributed – last Saturday of each month. It includes personal hygiene items that one needs on a regular basis.
- NOTE: we may be limited in our ability to help with bill payment according to budget. We do set limits on financial assistance! We do, however, encourage individuals to use our other programs (Thrift Shop) as needed! We can further provide limited counsel as it pertains to accessing other resources within the Wilmore, Jessamine, and Lexington area.
- For other information on needs assistance within Jessamine County, please feel free to call 211 from any phone.
Monday – Friday: closed Wednesday
9:00 am to 3:00 or by appointment (859.858.2819).
Feel free to call and leave a message and we will call you back at our earliest availability!
Please make sure to clearly leave your name and number!